|Season 1, Episode 14|
|Air date||February 28, 2018|
|Written by||Beth Schacter|
|Directed by||Christopher Chulack|
No Man's Land
Call Out – Jason and the SEAL Team settle into deployment life and get closer to discovering who ambushed Echo Team after Mandy gets a lead from an unlikely source on the base.
In the last episode before the break, Bravo team was headed to a “pretty hostile” neighborhood in Jalalabad to find Tariq’s boyfriend, Azim, in the hopes that he has information that can help them find the person responsible for the bomb that killed Echo Team.
The Scooby Van that Jason predicted would let them get in and out of the neighborhood unnoticed was only ever going to work if they’d gone into the neighborhood after dark and/or in disguise.
Unfortunately, a team of fully kitted out SEALs entering an apartment building in broad daylight is impossible to miss. Two minutes after they find Tariq’s boyfriend, Azim, they are informed they’re being surrounded and in for a tough firefight.
Davis, as usual, has their backs. After they find themselves in a pretty serious firefight, (they fired an RPG at an apartment building!), she finds them the fastest, alternative, transportation out of the area possible.
I continue to enjoy the respect that this show (and The Brave show their female characters. It’s been a while since we’ve seen women on television serving in the military in capacities other than support or medical personnel.
- David Boreanaz as Jason Hayes
- Max Thieriot as Clay Spenser
- Jessica Paré as Mandy Ellis
- Neil Brown Jr. as Ray Perry
- A.J. Buckley as Sonny Quinn
- Toni Trucks as Lisa Davis
- Mustafa Haidari as Khalid
- Atif Hashwi as Azim
- Narmar Hanna as Shahnaz
- Darren Pettie as Paul Mulwray
- Mandy Ellis: I just forget that you guys are rock stars here
- Jason Hayes: I left her a long time ago, I think she realized I am never coming back.